- If you have neither the sound nor the image of the sale Live, this is due to a problem with the plugin Flash Player, it must be allowed to run for our Live Bid from your web browser, watch this video.
- If Flash Player is not installed or your version is not up to date, click here.
You must be Registered on our website. Once registered, you can register in the auctions that interest you, to participate in Live.
- Go to the Live Auction Calendar page
- Click on "Bid" in the line of sale, which interests you
- Log in (the username is your email address + password, which you chose when registering on our site).
- You will be prompted to enter your credit card information. You will receive an email confirming your registration in the sale.
By default, the maximum allowed auction ceiling is €3,000 per sale. If this limit does not suit you, you can contact the bids office by email at email@example.com, enclosing a copy of your identity card or passport, and specifying, the name and the date of the sale, as well as the maximum amount desired.
The processing of this information may take time so we recommend that you register 48 hours before the start of the sale.
When a session has been open for too long and / or multiple windows (tab) are open at the same time, you may not be able to login and have the message "you are already logged in" while you are not logged in ... you have to exit completely (Windows: ctrl + Q MacOS: cmd + Q) and restart your web browser.
Europe: +44 1983 559850
North America: +1 617 746 9800